Thursday, September 8, 2011

16 Week Update

As promised, here are my 16 week belly pics. We have a doctors appointment on Monday and she will tell us if she thinks we are a little further along. I have quickly learned that pregnancy has gifts that keep on giving....symptom gifts that is :). It seems that right when one ends, another takes its place. I am thankful to not feel nauseous anymore but my headaches and fatigue are in full swing. Our little girl is worth every one of them though! Otherwise I am feeling great and we are getting more and more excited as each week passes. I also posted a baby blanket picture that is very close to my heart. My Great Grandma Been (yes, I come from a line of beans) handmade this blanket for me before she passed. She knew that one day I would meet the love of my life and she would still be able to be a part of this wonderful time in our lives. Love to you all!




2 comments:

  1. Little bean bump. Can't wait to see her, and can't wait to see her in that blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post, belly pic and blanket! Love you!

    ReplyDelete